Chandelier - Sia
SIA (1975 - Now)
Sia Kate Isobelle Furler (born 18 December 1975), better known simply as Sia, is an Australian downtempo, pop, and jazz singer and songwriter. As a writer, Furler has collaborated with many artists including Christina Aguilera, Eminem, David Guetta, Flo Rida, Afrojack, Jennifer Lopez, Shakira, Lea Michele, Rihanna, Beyoncé, Kylie Minogue, Leona Lewis, Hilltop Hoods, Katy Perry, Kesha, Rita Ora, Britney Spears, Jessie J, Oh Land, Angel Haze, Celine Dion, and Maroon 5. She co-wrote and featured on Billboard Hot 100 top ten hits "Titanium" with David Guetta—with whom she also produced the single "She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)"—and "Wild Ones" with rapper Flo Rida. All three songs achieved international success. By wikipedia
- Push down (phv): suppress your feelings. Ex: she pushed down her fears as she entered the exam.
- Blow up (phv): to explode. Ex: My brain is going to blow up if I study any longer.
- Lose count (idi): to fail to be able to count someone or something, especially because there are so many. Ex: I have lost count of the times that I have helped you with that.
- Chandelier (n): a branched holder for lights that is hung from a ceiling. araña. Ex: the palace was decorated with sparkling chandeliers.
- Dry (adj): with no liquids. Ex: The field was so dry so it was impossible to plant anything.
- Look down (phv): turn your gaze downwards. Ex: she tried not to look down as she cross the bridge over the canyon.
- Shame (n): the painful feeling of having done something wrong or dishonest or experienced extreme embarrassment, etc. Ex: You could see the shame on his face when h was sentence by the court